Visit Lourdes (St Bernadette),
Loyola (st Ignatius/founder of Jesuit order),
Compostella (end of El Camino)
Lourdes, a world bastion of spirituality, welcomes over 6 million visitors from over 140 countries every year. With 189 hotels, Lourdes is the second biggest hotel town in France … More
Visit the Shrine and Basilica of Loyola and see the house where Loyola was born, the Saint Ignatius Tower. Learn about the history of the founder of the Jesuits … More
Bilbao is the Basque Country’s biggest and busiest city. It is a thriving cultural metropolis. The famous Guggenheim Museum has secured Bilbao´s position on the international stage…More
Between four and six million pilgrims from all countries annually travel to the Shrine of Our Lady of Fatima, near Ourém, in Portugal. Fátima, is a great place of Catholic pilgrimages, if you plan to visit both Lourdes and Fátima, we can assist you on your organization of that trip. …More
Compostella (end of El Camino in Spain) Compostella is an optional ‘add-on’ destintion
The compostela is a certificate of accomplishment given to pilgrims on completing ‘The Way’. Pilgrims arriving in Santiago de Compostela who have walked at least the last 100 km (62 mi), o get there, and who state that their motivation was at least partially religious, are eligible for the compostela ….More/El Camino
Special excursions are planned for July and August 2023 or during the last week of October 2023 and or the first week of November 2023, an English-speaking guide specializing in Spain and Portugal is included for those countries contact email@example.com for full details
transport = coach (new/current model)
guide = English-speaking
Lunch = each day (local specialities)
Accommodation = 3* minimum/with restaurant
We avail of Paypal.com to process all payment & refund transactions
Pricing for Tours 1 thru 6 and other destinations will be available upon presentation. In the meantime please refer to our respective email communications to you to determine the deposit amount (50%) you will need to pay via the PayPal button below (you will need to insert the necessary/respective amount).
Reason for (the need to insert the necessary/respective deposit amount (50%) is to accommodate the different pricings available. Thank you, we wish you an enjoyable trip/excursion/pilgrimage. You may have confidence in our experienced service, qualified guides, daily lunch in local establishments, and hotel accommodation
Registration and deposit payments are non-refundable but may be transferred to another up to 30 days before the excursion. You must provide the name and email of the donee/receiver.
Payment: How It Works
- When you click “Pay with PayPal” button, it will ask for PayPal login in pop window.
- When you click “VISA / Master Card / AMEX ” buttons it will not ask for PayPal login
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Excursion Registration
- Email email@example.com if you have any difficulty paying with PayPal
Payment may be made directly via the Pay Pal at the PayPal button using your PayPal account or bank card.
- For each tour #1 thru #6 we request a 500.00 euro reservation deposit, this will be deducted from your 50% Tour deposit Amount
- After communication/negotiation – we agree the Tour elements, date, schedule and pricing
- We will request the 50% deposit payment less the 500.00 (above) prior to a specified date
- After that we will request your 50% balance payment prior to a specified date, upon receipt of which, we will send you acknowledgment of payment in full, tour details, dates, schedule, and contact coordinates for on-the-ground personnel
Terms and conditions are as follows: (see pdf here)
- Full booking terms and conditions are available to all reservation inquiries
- Advance/early booking is recommended. / Limited availability and booking capacity.
- Bookings are subject to availability on the date/s requested
- Restricted bookings on Sundays and certain Bank Holidays
- Booking requests must be made by email.
- Reserve/book your tour at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 500.00 euro reservation deposit (deducted from 50% Booking deposit required to confirm all reservations
- A booking deposit of 50% is required to confirm all tour reservations
- The remaining 50% payment is required 60 days prior to departure of the specified Tour.
- Payment via PayPal, bank card, (or by direct bank transfer in certain circumstances).
- In the event, Operator cancels the tour liability is limited to a refund of payment received.
- The operator will do its best to assist the Customer with finding an alternative option.
- Cancellations are deducted/refunded from the 50% deposit amount & subject to a sliding scale of per-centage amounts (depending on when the cancellation is received, by email, (minimum percentage is 30% and 60 days before the respective excursion commencement date