Payment may be made directly via Pay Pal using your PayPal account or bank card.
- For each tour #1 thru #6 we request a 500.00 euro reservation deposit, this will be deducted from your 50% ‘tour deposit’ amount
- After communication/negotiation – we agree the tour elements, dates, schedule and pricing
- We will request the 50% ‘deposit payment’ (less the 500.00 reservation deposit) prior to a specified date
- After that we will request your 50% ‘balance payment’ prior to a specified date, (usually 60 days prior to your departure date) receipt of which, we will send you by email acknowledging payment in full, tour details, dates, schedule, and contact coordinates for on-the-ground personnel.
We wish you an enjoyable excursion, journey and experiene like hundreds of others before you. Thank you for your support.
Terms and conditions are as follows: (see pdf here)
- Full booking terms and conditions are available to all reservation inquiries
- Early booking is recommended. / Limited availability booking capacity.
- Bookings are subject to availability on the date/s requested
- Booking requests must be made by email.
- Reserve/book your tour at email@example.com
- 500.00 euro reservation deposit (deducted from 50% deposit payment required to confirm all reservations
- A booking deposit of 50% is required to confirm all tour reservations
- The remaining 50% payment is required approximately 60 days prior to departure of the specified Tour.
- Payment via PayPal, bank card, (or by direct bank transfer in certain circumstances).
- In the event, Operator cancels the tour, liability is limited to a refund of payment received.
- The operator will do its best to assist the Customer with finding an alternative option.
Payment: How It Works
- Please voluntarily pay any amount you desire
- Click only on the bank-card Images to open the required PayPal window
- You will thus have completed the transaction and received an acknowledgment within 24 hours (by email)
- Thank you for your support and service
- When you click the “Pay with PayPal” button, it will ask for the PayPal login in a pop window.
- When you click “VISA / Master Card / AMEX ” buttons/images it will not ask for the PayPal login
- User who does not have a PayPal account, can also pay using these cards.
- If you are on Microsoft Windows browser and experiencing difficulty
we suggest you try using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser (free)
No PayPal account?
• To open a PAYPAL account click here
• PayPal tutorials are available here
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have difficulty paying and using PayPal